Proven Representation In Litigated Business Disputes
Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP, has extensive experience in commercial and business litigation. Our aggressive, experienced and well-respected trial lawyers have the proven ability to represent clients in all types of business disputes.
Our clients include large corporations, mid-sized companies, sole proprietors, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, service providers, real estate developers, tenants, condominium associations, professionals, banks and finance companies amongst others.
Ready To Represent Your Interests In Any Business Matter
We have litigated the full scope of disputes that occur between businesses, including, but not limited to:
- Breach of contract
- Real estate and real estate development disputes
- Patent, trademark or copyright infringement
- Employment disputes
- Noncompete and nondisclosure issues
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
Additional types of litigated cases are in the list below.
A Flexible And Collaborative Approach To Cases
Our attorneys aggressively try cases before a judge or jury to maximize the results for our clients. We also resolve cases by using alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation or arbitration which can minimize legal fees and costs. If a case cannot be settled, we remain prepared and ready to go to trial.
Because of the wide range of services our firm offers, our litigators have the valuable resource of the experience and knowledge of the attorneys in our business, banking and real estate departments for advice and guidance. That resource together with the skills and experience of our litigators results in high quality representation.
Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP, litigates in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and in other jurisdictions.
Examples Of Commercial Cases Litigated By Our Team
In addition to those mentioned in the list above, our attorneys can also represent you in cases alleging:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Defamation and bad faith litigation.
- Financial disputes: mortgage foreclosure, confessions of judgment litigation, fraudulent conveyances
- Intellectual property: patent, trademark, copyright and domain-name disputes
- Intentional or negligent interference with contracts or business relationships
- Shareholder and partnership disputes, directors’ and officers’ obligations and liability, business dissolutions
- Franchise disputes
No matter what your business litigation needs may be, we are ready to assist you.