Family Law Representation That Serves All Of The Needs Of The Client
Divorce, custody and other family law issues are uniquely personal and difficult to face. Therefore, the attorney you hire to represent you needs to be caring and tactful as well as legally savvy. It can sometimes be difficult to find attorneys who meet these criteria, but this is exactly what you can expect when you contact Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP.
Here is a brief overview of our family law department and how it operates:
- We have eight attorneys and two paralegals on our family law team.
- We are experienced, serving many generations since 1954.
- We are smart and knowledgeable, but very practical.
- Our knowledge of the law is up to date, and we are on top of the latest rules and decisions.
- We tell it like it is, and do not give you unrealistic expectations of outcomes.
- We are caring about the family as the important unit in our society and realize the human cost, as well as financial cost, of a separation or divorce.
- We are ethical but protective of our clients.
- We work closely with other departments here in our medium-sized firm, since so many family law cases cut across departments; such as, real estate, personal injury, estate planning, taxes and business.
If these sound like the qualities you are seeking in a family law attorney, we invite you to meet with us and learn more about how we can help.
Ready To Provide Comprehensive Family Law Services And Representation
Our team of eight family law attorneys and two paralegals can help you with nearly any issue you may be facing, including matters related to:
- Divorce litigation
- Divorce mediation
- Child custody and child support
- Relocation with children and other matters that might require custody modification
- Grandparents’ custody and visitation rights
- Cohabitation agreements for unmarried couples
- Prenuptial agreements for soon-to-be married couples
- Complex asset division issues facing same-sex couples
- Adoption assistance for same-sex parents and step-parents
- Addressing domestic violence allegations
Each case is unique, and we customize our representation to each client’s needs. We are here to provide as much or as little help as your case requires.
Talk To Family Law Attorneys Who Listen And Care
If you’d like to learn more about how our family law attorneys can help you and your children, please contact us to schedule your initial consultation. Call us in the greater Philadelphia area at 215-790-0100 or reach out online.