Banking Lawyers Offering Services And Representation To Commercial Lenders
The banking department at Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP, represents commercial lenders in varied loan transactions and loan “workouts,” and takes a practical business-oriented approach to lender representation. The attorneys who manage this aspect of our firm bring decades of combined experience, in-depth knowledge and consummate professionalism to each client and case.
Ready To Meet Any Banking Law Needs You May Have
We offer experienced advice, transactional services and guidance on a wide range of banking law matters, such as:
- Asset-based financing
- Commercial loans (including working capital lines of credit, term debt, equipment financing, and commercial owner/occupied mortgage loans)
- Construction mortgage loans
- Mortgage warehousing and securitized loan portfolios, as well as sales and servicing arrangements
- Subordinated debt and mezzanine financing
- Syndicated and agented loan transactions, and loan participations
- Tax-free government financing (including PIDA and local development authority financing, SBA 504 financing, SBA-guaranteed financing, letter of credit and bond credit enhancement)
We pride ourselves on our longstanding relationships with business law/finance clients, as well as the referrals we receive from those clients. When you hire us, you can trust that we will meet your needs efficiently and cost-effectively.
Contact Us To Learn More About How We Can Help
With four convenient office locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP, is able to serve clients throughout the greater Philadelphia area. To speak with attorneys in our banking department about your needs, give us a call at 215-790-0100. You can also reach us via email.