A Law Practice Rooted In The Community And Dedicated To Service
The Philadelphia area is rich with tradition and history. In its own way, Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP, is part of that history. Our firm has been continuously serving clients in a wide range of practice areas since its founding in 1954. Throughout that time, we have also upheld a commitment to public service, working with dozens of charitable, civic and cultural organizations. Our relationships with clients and with the larger community are values that define our firm.
To learn more about each of our talented attorneys, just follow the links below:
- Paul C. Astor (Senior Partner and Founder)
- Barbara Oaks Silver (Partner)
- David S. Workman (Partner)
- David Gutin (Partner)
- David S. Mandel (Managing Partner)
- Gerald J. Schorr (Partner)
- David L. Woloshin (Partner)
- Bradley D. O’Brien (Partner)
- Julie A. Auerbach (Partner)
- Judy McIntire Springer (Partner)
- Jonathan Ari Zakheim (Partner)
- Dina S. Ronsayro (Partner)
- Katherine R. Sookhoo (Associate)
- Jordan Schlossberg (Partner)
- John M. Pelet III (Associate)
- Matthew C. Dimaio (Associate)
- Jerrold V. Moss (Special Counsel)
Offering Personalized Service And Far-Reaching Legal Knowledge
As a mid-sized firm, we are able to offer services and representation in a range of legal practice areas. These include family law, personal injury, estate planning and administration, business law and commercial litigation, banking law and real estate law. We never sacrifice quality for quantity. No matter what your legal issue may be, you can be confident that the attorneys overseeing your case are highly experienced in and knowledgeable about that particular area of law.
Moreover, we offer personalized service and attention that many larger firms cannot match. We treat your case as a high priority regardless of whether you contact us as an individual or on behalf of a large company.
How Can We Help You? Contact Us To Discuss Your Needs.
Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel LLP, has offices in Philadelphia, Bala Cynwyd and Wayne, Pennsylvania, as well as an office in Haddonfield, New Jersey. From these four convenient locations, we are able to serve the legal needs of clients throughout the greater Philadelphia area. If you’d like to learn how our talented attorneys can help you, contact us to schedule an initial consultation. Just call 215-790-0100 or fill out our online contact form.