Gerald J. Schorr
- Family Law 100%
Gerald Schorr ("Jerry") is a partner in the firm and devotes his practice to family law, his exclusive area of practice since becoming a member of the Pennsylvania bar in 1984. He co-chairs the Firm's Family Law/Domestic Relations group. His practice involves the negotiation and/or litigation of the full gamut of family law issues, including such complex areas as the valuation of businesses and professional practices in equitable distribution, international custody disputes, and interstate enforcement of support orders. Jerry recently tried a custody dispute over vaccinating a child for COVID-19 to a successful conclusion. He has written many articles on family law issues including, most recently, "Practice Tips: Expert Testimony in COVID-19 Vaccine Cases".
Jerry has served on numerous community and non-profit boards over the years, including the Delaware Valley Chapter of the Anti-Defamation League, the Cheltenham Township Library Board, the Friends of the Elkins Park Library, and Pennsylvania Pro Musica.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1984
- Rutgers College
- B.A. - 1972
- Temple University, Department of Religion
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1984
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, 1984
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Board of Directors of Pennsylvania Pro Musica
- Board of Directors of Friends of Elkins Park Free Library
- Silver & Silver