Dina Ronsayro is a partner in the firm, with her practice focused on the areas of Family law, Personal Injury Litigation, Commercial and Civil Litigation, Landlord-Tenant law, and non-profit organization formation (including obtaining federal tax exempt status).
Ms. Ronsayro began working for the firm as a law clerk while attending law school. While attending Temple University, Ms. Ronsayro was a member of the Political and Civil Rights Law Review and a participant in the Advanced Trial Advocacy Program.
As a mother of young children, Ms. Ronsayro is sensitive to the needs of young families and the unique issues they face.
Astor Weiss files lawsuit against Recovery Centers of America: https://www.inquirer.com/news/recovery-centers-of-america-lawsuit-overdose-devon-20200521.html
- Hamilton College, B.A., 1996
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- New Jersey
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S.District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. District Court for New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- The United States Tax Court
- Former Chair (2016) of the Philadelphia Bar Association Family Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association; Co-chair – Support and Alimony Committee, Family Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association; Member of the Executive Committee, Family Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association; Former member of the Board of Governors
- Philadelphia Bar Association; Former member of the Commission on Judicial Selection and Retention
- Volunteer Arbitrator for the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
- Active member of the region’s Filipino community and has provided all types of legal services to that community
- Ms. Ronsayro was the attorney of record for Congregation B’nai Tikvah-Beth Israel located in Gloucester County, N.J.
- Ms. Ronsayro had served as the Vice President of Congregation B’nai Tikvah-Beth Israel located in Gloucester County, N.J. as well as its board.
- Hamilton College, Levitt Scholar
- Ms. Ronsayro received numerous awards while at Temple University Law School for participation and oral advocacy.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star® 2008, 2010-2012 (Note: There was no Rising Star Publication in 2009)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2013-2017
Presentations and Publications
- Ms. Ronsayro has spoken at the Philadelphia Bench Bar Presentation on issues of Support in Family Law.
- She has further spoken at various Bar Association Family Law Section meetings on issues of Support in Family Law