Mr. Mullineaux is a partner and practices as a Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property (IP) Litigation attorney. He also leads the firm’s trademark prosecution practice.
Mr. Mullineaux is a rare attorney who has won a jury verdict in an IP case. Mr. Mullineaux, as first chair trial lawyer, successfully takes cases, jury trials and arbitrations to final verdict and has won multi-million dollar verdicts in business cases.
Mr. Mullineaux has litigated cases in these areas: commercial, patent, trademark, copyright, domain names/trademarks, breach of contract, covenants not to compete, confidentiality agreements, fraudulent conveyances, fraudulent sale of a business, business torts, obligations of directors and officers, securities and real estate cases.
Mr. Mullineaux practices in Federal Court and the State Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He has litigated federal cases in courts around the United States. He has 16 years “large firm” experience with one of the largest firms in Philadelphia.
Mr. Mullineaux has obtained final decisions from the United States Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. He has resolved many cases with use of mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Mullineaux has tried cases concerning ownership of “stop-loss” insurance book of business and has had a statute held unconstitutional because it retroactively changed the rights of employees.
- Shippensburg Univeristy, B.S.B.A. Finance, Summa Cum Laude, 1981
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 1984
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U. S. District Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U. S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U. S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U. S. District Court for New Jersey
- American Bar Association; Co-chair Philadelphia Intellectual Roundtable Presentations which hosts and directs six seminars a year
- Montgomery County Bar Association; intellectual property committee
- Chester County Bar Assocation Chairman of Lawyer Referral Committee (1998-2003)
- Philadelphia Entrepreneurs’ Forum; Member and and former Board of Director member (1998-2005)