Ronald B. Glazer is of counsel to the firm and a member of the Real Estate Business & Financing groups. He concentrates his practice in all types of development and investment real estate, creation and operation of condominium and homeowners’ associations, joint ventures and structuring mixed-use projects. He handles acquisition, sale, leasing, financing, development and operation for owners, developers, leasing and management agents, associations and lenders. Ron’s practice also includes alternative dispute resolution as an arbitrator of disputes. He has been trained as an arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association.
Prior to joining Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP, Mr. Glazer was of counsel to a suburban Philadelphia firm. He previously was a senior partner in WolfBlock LLP’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Mr. Glazer is considered a national authority in the field of condominiums and homeowners’ associations. He has authored a number of published articles on various aspects of real estate law and has chaired panels and lectured for numerous organizations, including the International Council of Shopping Centers, the National Banking Law Institute, the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Bar Associations, the Practicing Law Institute and several commercial program providers.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.B., cum laude, 1967
- Dickinson College, B.A., cum laude, 1964
- American Bar Association
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- College of Community Association Lawyers
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, former chair of Real Property Section
- Best Lawyers of America, included for over 30 years
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Whose Who in America
- Whose Who in American Law
- Whose Who in Real Estate
- Chambers USA
Presentations and Publications
- Pennsylvania Condominium Law & Practice, 1975
- Pennsylvania Condominium Law & Practice, 2d Ed., 1981
- Pennsylvania Community Association Law & Practice, 2009