Jordan Schlossberg is a partner in the firm, with his practice focused on personal injury, commercial, and estate litigation. He is a licensed member of the bar in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey as well as the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Schlossberg graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2005 and thereafter graduated from Widener University School of Law in 2009 where he earned the Greenwatch Institute Scholarship Award and graduated with Pro Bono Distinction. During law school, Jordan participated in the J.D. Alternative Break in Israel where he consulted with Holocaust Survivors and Darfurian refugees.
Mr. Schlossberg previously practiced Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Litigation at a Philadelphia law firm where he handled numerous matters in both State and Federal Court involving general negligence, complex personal injury as well as pharmaceutical mass torts.
While in law school, Mr. Schlossberg worked as a Student Attorney in the Environmental Natural Resources Law Clinic, where he represented individuals and non-profit organizations with respect to issues involving clean air, clean water and land use matters. Following his graduation from law school, Mr. Schlossberg served as a law clerk for the Honorable Rayford A. Means in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas – Criminal Division and additionally volunteered for the Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts.
Jordan lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and enjoys attending live concert performances as well as exercising.
He is a member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and the Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Mr. Schlossberg was selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Rising Stars for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. This award is limited to only 2.5 percent of all Pennsylvania attorneys under the age of 40.
One of 30 attorneys in Pennsylvania selected by The Legal Intelligencer as a ‘2018 Lawyers on the Fast Track’
Mr. Schlossberg has been selected to serve as a Judge Pro Tem for the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
Astor Weiss files lawsuit against Recovery Centers of America: https://www.inquirer.com/news/recovery-centers-of-america-lawsuit-overdose-devon-20200521.html
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2005
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. Trial Advocacy, with Honors, 2020
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S.District Court of New Jersey
- United States Court of appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Selected 2018 Lawyers on the Fast Track – The Legal Intelligencer
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2014 – 2015 – 2016 – 2017 – 2018-2019 – 2020 – 2021
- Widener University School of Law, Greenwatch Institute Scholarship Award
- Widener University School of Law, Pro Bono Distinction
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- Philadelphia, Court of Common Pleas, Honorable Rayford A. Means