Jerrold “Jim” Moss is Special Counsel to the firm, with his practice focused in the areas of civil litigation and business transactions. Mr. Moss represents clients involved in commercial disputes, personal injury claims and general business transactions. His clients have included advertising agencies, condominium associations, artists and arts organizations, medical providers and law firms. Mr. Moss has established “new law” through arguments to appellate courts. Before joining the firm, he chaired the litigation department at Rubin Quinn Moss & Patterson.
- Pennsylvania State University, B. A.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J. D.
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Served on Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Served on Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Served as President of the Government Study Commission (which drafted the Home Rule Charter of Cheltenham Township)
- Served on Cheltenham Township Zoning Board
- Served as Vice President, Society Hill Civic Association
- Serves as President of Council, Society Hill Towers Owners Association
- Serves as Counsel and on Executive Committee of Central Delaware Advocacy Group
- Served on Mayor’s Central Delaware Riverfront Advisory Group
- Served on Board of Directors of Muse Gallery
- Served on Board of Directors of Cheltenham Center for the Arts
Presentations and Publications
- Mr. Moss taught Business Law at Spring Garden College