David Workman, a partner in the firm since 1980, and is chair of the Tax and Estate Planning departments. Mr. Workman is a recognized expert in the field of tax and estate planning, concentrating his practice in federal, state and local tax matters, estate planning, estate administration and probate law. He further works closely with the firm’s litigation department on cases brought concerning trusts, wills or tax issues.
Mr. Workman coordinates commercial and real estate transactions, domestic relations resolutions and foreign expansion business with in-depth tax and estate planning. He has acted as counsel to both multi-million dollar corporations and small companies, as well as served as counsel for individuals with estate and financial planning concerns.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- University of Virginia, J.D.
- New York University, LLM in Taxation
- U.S. Tax Court
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Mr. Workman was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer from 2004 through 2015
Presentations and Publications
- Mr. Workman has lectured extensively, including the Annual Tax Forum of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, and other professional groups on estate planning and/or tax-related topics